- Booking in advance is recommended for treatments as well as accommodation.
- In a spirit of mutual respect we kindly request punctuality.
- Kindly arrive 15 min prior to your scheduled treatment to get changed and to fill in your consultation card.
- A robe and slippers will be supplied for you to change into and wear between treatments.
- Please bring a bathing suit to wear during hydrotherapy treatments.
Please alert your therapist to the following contra-indications:
- High blood pressure or heart conditions
- High temperature or contagious disease
- Recent surgery or injury
- Varicose veins or thrombosis
- Muscle or joint injuries
- Acute inflammation
- Allergy to iodine or product allergies
- Pregnancy, Epilepsy , Diabetes or Hernia
- Using any medication such as Roaccutane or Retin-A
- Please leave jewelry at home or in locker.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden before treatments.
- Ensure cellular/mobile phones are switched off.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Casa Mia Health Spa is not responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur.
- Health Lunches are available on request and should be arranged with booking of appointment, at an additional cost.
- Gym area available for guests only.
- You may cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival
- You will be charged the total price if you cancel in the 30 days before arrival
- Any cancellation or modification fees are determined by the property
- You will pay any additional costs to the property
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
WiFi is available in all areas, free of charge.
We accept credit cards, cash and travelers cheques.
A 50% deposit on Spa Packages is required in advance.
Gift Vouchers must be shown otherwise you will be charged for the full treatment.
SPA GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE:
The perfect gift for any occasion. Contact us to purchase a gift voucher.
Mondays to Fridays 9:00 – 18:00
Weekends 9:00 – 14:00