Covid-19 Notice: For your safety and peace of mind, we have implemented strict adherence to Government regulations:
- Our team members are equipped with Professional Protective Equipment to safeguard ourselves and our clients.
- We request that you use our disinfection protocol upon entering our premises than consist of disinfecting your shoes, Handbag to go in dedicated disinfected area. Disinfect your hands, use disposable mask.
- Our team members wash their hands and use hand sanitizer between all clients.
- Our tools and equipment are sanitized and/or disposed of after use.
- Our linens and towels are laundered in commercial-grade machines using hot water and fragrance-free detergents.
- All high-touch areas are wiped with 70% disinfectant liquids throughout the day.
- All locations are cleaned and disinfected using hospital-grade disinfectants and during this period we have increased our cleaning protocols to thoroughly disinfect all high-touch areas.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
Our mission is to enhance the inner and outer well-being of our guests through excellent professional treatments. We tailor your experience and we consider every aspect of our customers journey.
If you are looking for country charm, natural areas and a sense of tranquillity, a mere 45minutes drive from Port Elizabeth, you will find Casa Mia Health Spa & Guest House nestled among citrus trees on a working citrus farm. We are just 15km from Addo Elephant National Park on the R336 to Kirkwood.
The Spa boasts 6 specialized treatment rooms, a Couple’s room, Sauna, Tropical shower room, Pilates Studio, Pool, Hydrotherapy Bath and 3 outdoor Jacuzzi’s. We offer self -drive Game drives, Bird watching, Scenic walks, tours to Scotia Safari and Elephant Back Safaris are nearby. Transfers to and from Port Elizabeth airport can be arranged.
Relax in the hands of professional therapists who will help select your treatment or tailor make a program to suit your needs. Gaze across the horizon of citrus trees as you pamper yourself with an outdoor Swedish body massage or hydro bath.
Our signature spa treatments include Kalahari Botanical Clay Body Mask, exfoliation for detoxifying and revitalizing.
The spa offers advanced skin and body therapies using Cosmoceutical products for men and women plus a range of massages such as Swedish, Aromatherapy massage, Indian head and Hot stone therapy treatment – just some of the decadent body treatments on offer. We also offer thalossotherapy, manicures, pedicures, and waxing. Separate cloakrooms and Locker rooms for safe keeping of your personal items and secure parking are available.
Enjoy a healthy lunch and chilled refreshments after or in between treatments in our tranquil garden, offering a retreat for quiet moments. You can hand-pick your fruit, grown in the lush orchards that surround the Spa, for a truly fresh orange/lemon juice experience. The Spa menus make liberal use of our locally grown fruit and vegetables. from the Sunday’s River Valley. Guests can dine alfresco under the Portales or enjoy the luxurious comfort of the dining room. You can also meditate on the private deck overlooking a dam visited by numerous wild birds or take a peacefull walk in the surrounding orchards.
Casa Mia Health Spa & Guest House is privately owned and managed. Here guests will find genuine hospitality. Enjoy our trademark of personal attention, friendly service and consistency to deliver high standards of service to ensure total relaxation. We are well-known for our encouraging respect for the environment and nature. We offer 6 spacious, en-suite luxury guest rooms all with double showers and baths. Guest Rooms are non-smoking. All amenities use a phyto-effective product range.
- Please arrive at your pre-arrange time to avoid cross visitations.
- Best Practices for All to Stay Healthy, wear a mask.
- Stay home when you feel sick, especially with flu-like symptoms.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Regularly apply hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the bin.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Avoid hugging, kissing and handshakes whenever possible.
Casa Mia Health Spa is a certified BEE Company